The idea behind the movie was to hear the voice of the actual teachers and their reasons behind becoming teachers in the first place. It gave us the possibility to hear their stories, the problems they encounter everyday but also what they find the most rewarding in their field. The students were asked to interview the teacher they would like to know more about and ask them/her/him a set of Questions prepared in advance by the Polish team that overlooked the task.
Suggested questions were:
- When did you first realise you want to become a teacher?
- What is the best thing about being a teacher?
- What is the hardest thing about being a teacher?
- If you had a chance, what would you change in your profession?
- What qualities do you consider to be the most useful in your professional field?
The interview gave all the students the opportunity to hear and compare the voices of teachers from around Europe.
Even though the interviewees came from countries from all over Europe, their interviews sounded quite similar. That gives yet another reason to continue projects supporting educational aspects